Place these filters in a jug of tap water and they will slowly filter out any impurities such as chlorine and chloramines.
After 2 months of use resue the filters for mouldy kitchen and bathroom corners, place in your fridge to keep produce fresh, help remove smells from your kithen or bathroom.
1. wash in running water to remove powder.
2. boil for 10 minuites to sterilse and allow to cool down.
3. place in a jug and fill with tap water, the charcoal may float but will tend to sink after a week or so.
4. leave for 8 hours or more for best results.
5. resterilse once a week by repeating step 2.
6. replace with new charcoal afer 2 months.