Bambaw Reusable Sanitary pads x1 Medium Flow
Women hygiene products, such as sanitary pads, tampons or other are a necessity. Unfortunately, most of those are single-use.
The reusable sanitary pads from Bambaw are made for women, by women to make sure they cover all your feminine hygiene needs. Therefore, they are available in four different sizes:
- Light flow (5 pads with 1 layer of microfiber)
- Medium flow (5 pads with 2 layers of microfiber)
- Heavy flow (5 pads with 3 layers of microfiber)
- Mix pack (3 light flow, 2 medium flow, 1 heavy flow)
All reusable menstrual pads are discreetly in black and made from three materials:
- Bamboo charcoal for a dry and soft feeling, as well as odour control
- Microfiber for maximum absorption and quick drying
- Waterproof PUL for best protection and slight elasticity
A discreet pouch
Each pack of reusable menstrual pads includes a black, leakproof pouch. It has two compartments, which enables you to easily separate used and unused pads. It is also designed to make those trips to the bathroom more comfortable.
What’s in the Box?
- 5 Reusable Sanitary Pads (Heavy Flow)
- One black, leakproof pouch
- One digital user manual with a section on how to use the power of your period. Women hygiene products, such as sanitary pads, tampons or other are a necessity. Unfortunately, most of those are single-use. These are usually packed in plastic and are partly made from plastic, meaning that they are not recyclable or biodegradable. Period products are the 5th most common item found on beaches.
In addition to the adverse effects on the environment, single-use sanitary products cost a lot of money, over time it is estimated that women will use 10,000 disposable menstrual products.
This over the course of your life, can add up to £5000 for disposable female hygiene products.